- Brighton and Hove County Council v X and Others (Leave to Withdraw Care Proceedings) 25th April 2017
- GO v EN & Ors  EWHC 3622 (Fam) (17 October 2014)
- Peterborough County Council v SU & Ors 2014 EWFC B92
- Surrey County Council v AB & Others  EWHC 1115 (Fam)
- Re J and K (Children: Private Law)  EWHC 330 (Fam)
- Re C (Family Assistance Order) Magistrate’s Court of the Falkland Islands (2014)
- Re A and B (Wardship and Supervision Order) Falkland Islands’ Supreme Court (2013)
- Re A and B (reporting of judgment) Falkland Islands’ Supreme Court (2013)
- T v S (Wardship)  1 FLR 230
- Re J (child giving evidence)  EWHC 962 (Fam) 2 FLR 1080
- Re S (a child)  EWCA civ 945
- Re M  2 FLR 1006
Some recent cases
- Numerous fact finding hearings where carers are accused of physically or sexually abusing their children and/or former partner (other parent usually found to be alienator).
- Numerous implacable hostility contact cases.
- Numerous intractable contact disputes.
- Currently instructed on behalf of Lord Monson in relation to the death of Alexander Monson.
- Representation of several children in the Falkland Islands (appointed by the court) Social Services found not fit for purpose the children were made wards of court.
- Representation of mother accused of trying to murder her disabled child.
- Representation of child where father accused of murdering mother (child in witness protection).
- Representation of Local Authority where mother diagnosed with psychopathy, found to have subjected children to beating, injections and misrepresentation of their age and paternity.
- Representation of mother accused of causing serious brain injuries to baby.
- Representation of Local Authority where parents accused of fracturing very disabled baby.
- Representation of grandmother where mother had absconded and was accused of GBH.
- Child abduction (several).
Personal, including interests
Two children, skiing, mountains, sailing, music, golden retriever named Sam, lacklustre member of weight-watchers.